Destin Florida Short Sales - Pre Foreclosure Real Estate Specialist
Help may be available for you to avoid foreclosure- by short sale - for Emerald Coast Florida real estate sellers in:
Featured in "Kiplinger Magazine"
Featured in "Florida Realtor Magazine"
Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Sandestin, Seagrove Beach, Rosemary Beach, Watercolor, Seaside, Watersound, Niceville, Bluewater Bay, Fort Walton Beach, Crestview, Navarre, Eglin Air Force Base, Hurlburt Field and more.
ARE YOU CONSIDERING ALTERNATIVES TO FORECLOSURE?
Take Action by Short Sale to avoid foreclosure on your credit!
Call Wendy Rulnick for a confidential, no obligation consultation to see if a Short Sale, VA Compromise Sale, HAFA, Bank of America Cooperative or HAP PCS sale can work for you. Email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-650-7883 ext 204.
- Did you purchase or refinance at the top of the Destin real estate market?
- Do you need to sell your Fort Walton Beach or Crestview property because you cannot keep up with the payments?
- Is your Navarre house or Sandestin home value less than your mortgage payoff?
- Are you an Eglin AFB or Hurlburt Field airman who must PCS, and you owe more on mortgage than your home is worth?
A “Short Sale” may be your best option. I can work with your bank to get your property sold, forgive your excess mortgage and have them pay your closing costs—depending on your situation.
Help available for Destin short sales, HAP Eglin and Hurlburt PCS, VA Compromise Sales, HUD Pre Foreclosure Sales, Fort Walton Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Bluewater Bay, Sandestin, Seagrove Beach, Navarre, Crestview Florida and Vicinity on the Emerald Coast of Florida.
Call me for a confidential, no obligation consultation to see if a Destin Short Sale can work for you. Covering the entire Florida Panhandle... Email me at email@example.com or call 850-650-7883 ext 204.
Call me today at 850-650-7883 ext 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Success Story 1: Joe Tula owed $597,000 on his investment house in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The first mortgage was owed $477,000 and the second mortgage $120,000. Joe had taken a huge pay cut, was in the midst of divorce, and could no longer keep up with the mortgage payments, even while supplemented by renting out the property. Wendy Rulnick successfully sold his Santa Rosa Beach Real Estate for him for $390,000, got both banks to accept the sale, forgive the excess mortgage of $200,000, and had his closing costs paid.
- Success Story 2: George and Anne Colby owed over $230,000 on their Destin Short Sale home. They had lost their jobs due to medical reasons and could no longer keep up with the mortgage payments. The bank accepted a sale price of $156,000 and forgave all the excess mortgage.
- Success Story 3: YOU!
Can you benefit from selling your Emerald Coast property and unburdening your family from mortgage debt?